2017 to date Mater of Philosophy in Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology. Njala University (awaiting viva & result)
2010-2012 Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), Fourah Bay College, University of Sierra Leone
2005-2006 Master of Science in Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology, Njala University.
1998- 2002 Bachelor of Science in Agriculture General, Njala University College.
- 2013 to date (Assistant Monitoring and Evaluation Officer)
Responsible for tracking and assessing all institutional and donor funded project implemented at the center (NARC). Collecting, analyzing and reporting of routine center activities on regular bases.
- 2003 – 2013 (Assistant Teacher) United Methodist Secondary School for Girls
Responsible for Mathematics student for Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)
- Abdul Rahman Conteh, Alusaine Edward Samura, Emmanuel Hinckley, Osman Nabay and Mohamed Saimah Kamara. (2017). Identifying the potential of some heavy metals toxicity in urban and peri-urban cropping systems in Sierra Leone. Journal of Agricultural Science and Practice Volume 2. Page xx-xx. Published xxth September, 2017 ISSN: 2536-7072. Article Number: JASP-20.08.17-059 integrityresjournals.org/jasp/index.html
- Osman Nabay, Martin Koroma, Adolphus Jeremy Johnson, Emmanuel Sahr Hinckley, Gibrilla Dumbuya and Jebeh Samba-Bakar. (2020). Assessing the likelihood of adoption of orange-flesh sweet potato genotypes in Sierra Leone. Vol. 12(1), pp. 50-58, January-March 2020. DOI: 10.5897/JDAE2019.1117. Article Number: 585585763325. ISSN 2006-9774. Copyright ©2020. Author(s) retain the copyright of this article. http://www.academicjournals.org/JDAE
- Osman Nabay, Abdul R. Conteh, Alusaine E. Samura, Emmanuel S. Hinckley & Mohamed S. Kamara.. (2017). Farmers’ Perspective on Sociological and Environmental Issues of Urban and Peri-Urban Agriculture: A Case Study from Western and Southern Regions of Sierra Leone. Received: February 3, 2017 Accepted: March 22, 2017 Online Published: June 15, 2017. doi:10.5539/jas.v9n7p186 URL: https://doi.org/10.5539/jas.v9n7p186
- Emmanuel S. Hinckley, Adolphus J. Johnson, Abdul R. Conteh (2020). Farmers’ perception and knowledge assessment in the adoption of SLARI-released improved cassava varieties - A case study of Moyamba and Bonthe districts of southern Sierra Leone. IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science (IOSR-JAVS) e-ISSN: 2319-2380, p-ISSN: 2319-2372. Volume 13, Issue 10 Ser. II (October 2020), PP 39-46 iosrjournals.org